Paris is said to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Here are some reasons to love it:
1. The architecture. One can only appreciate the beauty of the stylized facades of its old buildings, its tree-lined boulevards and open-air feeling when seeing it in person.
2. The many public gardens and parks. There are over 400 of them, large and small. Some have works of art while others have playgrounds for children.
3. The iconic structures and monuments: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Palais du Louvre, Sacre-Coeur, Centre Pompidou, etc.
4. The cafes, restaurants and markets. Grab a coffee, a sandwich, or a meal at a 5-star restaurant. It is nearly impossible to be disappointed with the cuisine.
5. The shopping. There is absolutely everything from jeans to haute couture.
6. The art. There are over 170 museums, housing some of the most famous works of art in the world.
7. The lifestyle. Take a leisurely stroll and soak in the beauty of the surroundings or take the metro and see multiple sights in one day. Or simply have a picnic by the Seine.
8. The various cultures. Paris is very culturally diverse, full of people from all over the world who live and visit it.
9. The romance.
10. The Parisiens themselves.
As Audrey Hepburn said in the movie Sabrina: “Paris is always a good idea.”